Adults and Childrens
Luxurious Amenities For An All Year Round Top Vacation Spot
If you’re looking for luxurious accommodation, exclusive amenities and a wonderfully convenient location in the heart of the action, Villa Manuela has it all. This beautiful three-bedroom property is situated just a five minute stroll from Lanzarote’s most opulent harbour and thanks to its many modern facilities, it’s the ideal spot to spend your Canarian holiday, whether in summer or winter.
The luxury Villa Manuela boasts a spacious living area with a Smart television and some English channels for you to enjoy. There is also an extremely well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to self-cater for your family, including a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, microwave and full oven at your disposal to enable you to whip up delicious meals and clean up again in no time. There is also a roomy dining area with a table that seats larger parties of up to 6 diners.
The three large bedrooms are extremely well-appointed and have comfortable beds, plenty of storage and tasteful décor. The Master suite boasts impressive views over the pool and has a king size bed and its own en-suite bathroom with tub. There is a double room with a queen bed and a twin room with two singles which share a family bathroom equipped with a shower. If the Lanzarote sun gets too warm for you, then you’ll be pleased to know that respite can be found indoors (the living room, master bedroom and double bedroom too) thanks to cool blasts from the air conditioning.
Outside, you’re sure to delight in the enormous terrace which is home to a large private pool that can even be heated at additional cost during the winter months, making this the perfect place to stay at any time of the year. There is also a private parking area provided should you decide to hire a vehicle as well as a barbecue area so you can make the most of the mild Lanzarote weather. There are two dining areas outdoors – one on the open terrace and one under a shady awning, so you can stay comfortable as you dine. There are also sunbeds with plenty of patio space to ensure you can catch the rays for as long as possible before sundown.
Just a ten-minute stroll from the villa, you’ll reach the lively Puerto Calero marina, home to countless excellent designer shops, bars and restaurants. This is also where you may be lucky enough to spot some of the world’s most impressive super yachts mooring up as you sip a cocktail or enjoy a fine meal.
- Bed Linens/Towels
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing equipment
- Kids Friendly
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite Or Cable
- Washing Machine
- WiFi Internet
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Heated Pool
- Private Parking
- Sea View
- Self Check-in
- Air Conditioning
"Prices are indicative, the final price may vary depending on the number of people"
- 06 of January 2022 - 10 of February 2022170 €1190 €
- 10 of February 2022 - 27 of February 2022200 €1400 €
- 27 of February 2022 - 07 of April 2022170 €1190 €
- 07 of April 2022 - 17 of April 2022200 €1400 €
- 17 of April 2022 - 24 of April 2022170 €1190 €
- 24 of April 2022 - 26 of May 2022150 €1050 €
- 26 of May 2022 - 05 of June 2022170 €1190 €
- 05 of June 2022 - 16 of June 2022150 €1050 €
- 16 of June 2022 - 23 of June 2022170 €1190 €
- 23 of June 2022 - 07 of July 2022200 €1400 €
- 07 of July 2022 - 21 of July 2022250 €1750 €
- 21 of July 2022 - 20 of August 2022280 €1960 €
- 20 of August 2022 - 03 of September 2022250 €1750 €
- 03 of September 2022 - 20 of October 2022204 €1428 €
- 20 of October 2022 - 31 of October 2022250 €1750 €
- 31 of October 2022 - 03 of December 2022170 €1190 €
From 840 € / Week
From 980 € / Week
From 1190 € / Week